The Veloce models break through all freeride performance barriers to reveal a range of boards that are super easy to sailwith fin or foil, plane exceptionally early, gybe effortlessly and haveexcellent stability once planing or in the air. A freerider’s dream!
Plug and play foil ready design and setup.
Features & Benefits
• Durepox Xtreme ® – America’s Cup grade ultra high-tech bottom paint finish currently used by Team NZ!
– Proven fasterrelease for thatextra ‘slip’ = higher speeds.
Harder and more durable than normal paint finishes.
A windsurfing industry first. Taking it to the next level!
Read about it here:https://reseneauto.co.nz/marine/team-new-zealand-latest/
• Dedicated performance freeride design for increased control overpowered, earlier planing, better glide and increased acceleration away from the gybes. The shape is also designed to complement easy and stable foiling.
• Proven fast with a maximum control slalom scoop-rocker line forpredictable handling, stability riding over chop and easily accessible top-speed in both flat water and choppy conditions.
•Freeride flat deck concept– Maintains ease of use and max. comfort for uphauling or standing anywhere on the deck in non-planing situations. Very stable under the feet when learning to plane or gybe. Also stable and predictable in the air when foiling.
• Reverse Vee bottom shape– Generous vee and double concave configuration in the nose to clear the chop and create a smooth ride, transitioning to less vee and dc in the tail for reduced drag in the wetted surface area for ultra high speed bursts and acceleration.
• ‘V4 Vector Freeride Cuts’ – Conservative 10mm deep cutouts with the same outline design as the race boards to enhance the free release of the water, whilst still giving maximum planing ability and overall stability of the ride.
• FOIL Tuttle Strong Box–Double the carbon content,double the wall strength and stiffness, and built with a 100% high-density PVC sandwich body. The result – fins and foils stay tight and the box holds the direct feeling performance even after prolonged use. Fits short tuttle, deep tuttle and all foil bases.
Simply excellent feedback on all Veloce sizes from customers and riders alike.
FMX Racing is excited to offer thesetrend-setting and fully original designsinto the marketplace.
|Technology||Dynamic Carbon||Dynamic Carbon||Dynamic Carbon||Dynamic Carbon||Dynamic Carbon||Dynamic Carbon|
|Length||234 cm||238 cm||238 cm||238 cm||226 cm||226 cm|
|Width||62 cm||69 cm||73 cm||77 cm||78 cm||85 cm|
|Volume||95 L||110 L||116 L||122 L||124 L||134 L|
|Bottom Shape||DC Vee to Inverse Vee||DC Vee to Inverse Vee||DC Vee to Inverse Vee||DC Vee to Inverse Vee||DC Reverse Vee||DC Reverse Vee|
|Fin||Not supplied||Not supplied||Not supplied||Not supplied||Not supplied||Not supplied|
|Finbox||Foil Deep Tuttle||Foil Deep Tuttle||Foil Deep Tuttle||Foil Deep Tuttle||Foil Deep Tuttle||Foil Deep Tuttle|
|Fin Range||31-34 cm + All Foil Settings||34-40 cm + All Foil Settings||36-44 cm + All Foil Settings||40-46 cm + All Foil Settings||All Foil Settings||All Foil Settings|
|Sail Range||5.5 – 7.5 m2||5.5 – 7.5 m2||6.5 – 8.0 m2||6.5 – 8.5 m2||5.5 – 8.5 m2||6.0 – 9.0 m2|
|Weight||7.2 kg||7.6 kg||7.9 kg||8.1 kg||8.4 kg||8.7 kg|
• Weight tolerance is +/- 6%