The Discover series is designed for a quiet, smooth and stable paddling experience cruising around your local lake, bay or river yet is fully capable and proven as a serious expedition worthy board in all types of conditions.A sharp vee entry at the nose parts the water smoothly and transitions to a displacement hull through the front half of the board for maximum responsiveness and maneuverability. This transitions to a flat planing hull in the back half of the board for stability and tracking.Available in two sizes to accommodate riders from 80 to 260lbs.
• Award-Winning Touring Shapes. 2013 Outside Magazine’s Gear of the Year.
• Go Further, Faster, Quieter. Designed for efficiency, stability and FUN.
• The keeled nose cuts smoothly through the chop while the flat section under the standing area and tail improve stability.
• Attachment Points – Leash plug at nose and tail + four attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear.
• Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue
Length: 11’0″ | 335cm
Width: 29.0″ | 74cm
Weigth: 27lbs | 12.5kg
Fin Set-Up: Single Fin
Fin Center: Quick Touring 9″
W 1ft/30cm nose: 13.1″ | 33cm
W 1ft/30cm tail: 20.5″ | 52cm
Rider weight: 170lbs | 75kg