Construction: Fusion Skin Technolgie (FST)FST is the stiffest material you can make an inflatable with. This material has a low stretch, high strength skin that is heat welded to the outer PVC skin. This stiffer skin ensures that the board is super stiff at pressures as low as 15psi, although it could be inflated to 20 psi.
- FST (Fusion Skin Technology) construction
- 2+1 fins set-up 9.0″ weedless fin (nylon) + 2x side fins
- Honeycomb EVA Deck Pad
- 2 carrying handles
- Luggage straps + additional d-rings
- Double stroke pump
- camera mount on the nose
- Roll backpack
- Repair kit with replacement fin plates
- Air7 polycarbonate fin box which is stiffer and more stable
- Low profile design reduces water resistance and makes the board faster.
Length: 14’0″ | 426.7cm Width: 30.0″ | 76.2cm Thickness: 6.00″ | 15.2cm Weight: 28.7lbs | 13.0kg (+/- 10%) Volume: 380 liters”