Beach range boards are the perfect solution for sailing schools looking for tough, strong, up-to-date yet easy-riding equipment.
They’re manufactured using our new TOUGH-TEC technology: outer skin/shell made from ultra-resistant polyethylene, wrapped
round a rigid, waterproof, polystyrene core. Beach Series boards are supremely stable for beginners, and easy for learning your first
serious moves. The deck is covered with a thick cushion of EVA anti-slip grip foam. Tahe Beach series boards come as standard
with a tough retractable daggerboard and with carry handles at the front, side and rear.
– Generous length and width: good stability and easy gliding in light winds
– Foam pad on the deck area: comfortable ride and anti-slip
– Retractable daggerboard: helps getting back up-wind
– Footstrap inserts: for learning how to funboard
– TOUGH-TEC manufacture : durable and light weight
Fin box: Deep Tuttle
Footstraps: 60cm Ergoform x 4 positions : 2 + 1 in the centre + 2 upwind straps on 3 position inserts
Footpads: 2 Stück, 5 mm thickness