– High quality PVC specially treated to resist UV deterioration with an excellent resistance to the folding and unfolding: superior strength and rigidity, much lighter weight, remains ultra-stable over time
– High-resistance fabrics with perfect water-tightness: avoids any risk of water infiltration in the high-pressure inflatable sections.
– “Advanced SelyTech V2” exclusive glue = sealing and holding power with resistance to water and high temperature
– Panelled, Drop Stitch high-pressure structure (same as our SUP range) = strength, stiffness and light weight.
– Profiled deck (with deep V moulded tip sections front and rear) and steep-angled run-offs = excellent glide, high performance, lateral stability, directional control.
– Huge capacity for carrying equipment in the cockpit (plus extra, elasticated carry nets).
– Fast, easy inflation in less than 10 minutes thanks to its high pressure pump.
– Self-empty bung = fast, easy emptying after use.
– Front deflector to minimise water entry in heavy chop
– High performance in an inflatable package
– Adults + 1 Child up to 330lbs/150kg
– Ease of transport and storage
– Maximum cockpit storage
High-performance inflatable kayaks made using Drop Stitch construction technology, giving them extremely good rigidity, plenty of space inside the cockpit, and a superior level of glide.
Measurements: 11’6″ x 33.5″ | 3.50 x 0.85m
Weight: ±28lbs | ±13kg
Crew: 1 adult + 1 child / max. 330lbs | 150kg