BEACH SUP SERIES – WHERE ADVENTURES BEGIN
Beach paddleboards are ideal for learning and progressing, ensuring a great ride from your very first paddle strokes. Beach hard shell boards feature TOUGH-TEC construction for unrivalled durability. The Cross is our most stable and versatile model. An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency.
Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
Flat-Water Versatility – Maximum Stability – Fitness, Yoga, Fishing and Family Fun.
– FirstTimers, Families, Fitness/Yoga/Fishing enthusiasts
– Schools and Rental Operations who need lightweight yet durable equipment
– Anyone Looking for Best Value & Highest Durability
Rugged and Versatile Flat-Water Shapes with excellent Stability
– TOUGH-TEC construction for maximum durability.
– Keeled nose – Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
– Full rail-to-rail volume – Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
– Attachment points – Multiple attachment points for securing gear and easy transport.
– Flat deck – Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
– Soft and grippy foam deck pad for comfort and control
– Deck Bungee for gear storage
– Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue
– FCS II tool-free removable center fin – integrated bottle holder
– Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness.
– Extremely tough outer polyethylene skin for extreme impact resistance.
– Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
– Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
Lenght: 10’0’’ / 305 cm
Width: 33’’ / 84 cm
Thickness: 4.75” / 12,1 cm
Weight: 14,5 kg
Volume: 195 Liter
Fins: FCSII Connect Touring 9” US Box max. rider weight: 220 lbs / 100 kg