– A rocker line that gives a very smooth ride with maximum control, and a very balanced feel on the water.
– A width that facilitates early and easy planing.
– Thin rails facilitate easy gybing despite the board’s width. Volume and width ensure that the board powers out of gybes.
– Balanced feel makes the board very easy to power upwind.
– Softened rails refined for Foil use, also ensure that the board has a very smooth ride over choppier conditions.
– Wide wind range from 15-25 knots, ideal with sail sizes from 7m² to 8.5m², perfect when the wind is too strong for comfortable wind foiling.
– Max GPS Speeds of 31-33 knots achieved in testing confirm a very sporty ride, fast and comfortable to sail.
- Length: 230cm
- Width: 81,5cm
- Volume: 130L
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Finbox: Deep Tuttle
- Fin: 1x Select S1 43cm
- 4x Footstraps with screws included
- Ideal Sail Size: 5.0 -> 8.0 Foil / 6.0 -> 8.0 Wind