The Techno 130 Wind Foil is a high performance 100% hybrid board, easy to ride in both of its configurations for a mixture of slalom/freeride and foil riding. With the foil installed you can start planing in just 10 knots of wind and also enjoy slaloming in strong winds with the fin. Its excellent performance and strength helped it become the new monotype foil board for juniors. Its versatility allows coaches and teachers to run their training sessions or competitions in foil or freeride/slalom format, depending on the wind and water conditions.
Learning the great sensations of foil riding and progressing your level.
Intermediate to advanced level windsurfers interested in a single board they can use from 10 knots of wind with the foil, and without the foil when the wind gets up.
The Techno Wind Foil is a super-efficient “2-in1” board, whether you’re using it as a pure light-wind funboard or with the foil. You’re planing incredibly early, and the foil is simple to learn. A high-performance combination that keeps it simple.
– A rocker line that gives a very smooth ride with maximum control, and a very balanced feel on the water.
– A width that facilitates early and easy planing.
– Thin rails facilitate easy gybing despite the board’s width. Volume and width ensure that the board powers out of gybes.
– Balanced feel makes the board very easy to power upwind.
– Softened rails refined for Foil use, also ensure that the board has a very smooth ride over choppier conditions.
– Wide wind range from 15-25 knots, ideal with sail sizes from 7m² to 8.5m², perfect when the wind is too strong for comfortable wind foiling.
– Max GPS Speeds of 31-33 knots achieved in testing confirm a very sporty ride, fast and comfortable to sail.
Weight: 9.5 kg
Finbox: Deep Tuttle
Fin: 1x Select S1 43cm
4x Footstraps with screws included
Ideal Sail Size: 5.0 -> 8.0 Foil / 6.0 -> 8.0 Wind