Worldwide best-sellers for decades, DURA-TEC surfboards feature an incredibly durable construction matched with performance-minded shapes. Designed by the legendary Gérard Dabbadie of France and Peter Pan of the USA to create a comprehensive range from precision shortboards to old school longboards to match all conditions and rider sizes. Surfers demanding worry-free use year after year trust DURA-TEC for their unmatched durability AND performance and are the proven choice for rental operations and surf schools the world over.
– Incredible Durability = Nearly Ding-Proof!
– Made in France = Clean Manufacturing Process.
– Easy to Ride Shapes with Reliable Performance.
– Polyurethane Core = Responsive Flex.
– FCS Removable Fins Included for Performance and Versatility.
– BUILT-IN NOSE GUARD
To enhance product lifetime
Measurements: 7’3″ x 21.25″ x 2.50″ | 220 x 54 x 6.4cm
Volume: 46L weight: 5.6 kg
Shaper: Gérard Dabbadie Supplied fin(s): 3 x FCS M5 Thruster