– included, easy to mount steering system with practical retrieval rope, so no need to stop even in shallow water
– High quality PVC specially treated to resist UV deterioration with an excellent resistance to the folding and unfolding: superior strength and rigidity, much lighter weight, remains ultra-stable over time
– High-resistance fabrics with perfect water-tightness: avoids any risk of water infiltration in the high-pressure inflatable sections.
– “Advanced SelyTech V2” exclusive glue = sealing and holding power with resistance to water and high temperature
– Panelled, Drop Stitch high-pressure structure (same as our SUP range) = strength, stiffness and light weight.
– Profiled deck (with deep V moulded tip sections front and rear) and steep-angled run-offs = excellent glide, high performance, lateral stability, directional control.
– Huge capacity for carrying equipment in the cockpit (plus extra, elasticated carry nets).
– Fast, easy inflation in less than 7 minutes op to 10psi thanks to its high pressure pump.
– Self-empty bung = fast, easy emptying after use.
– Front deflector to minimise water entry in heavy chop
– two paddles are included (4-parts, length: 2,20 m, shaft diameter 2,9 cm, weight per paddle: 1,3 kg)
Summary:High-performance inflatable kayak made using Drop Stitch construction technology, giving it extremely good rigidity, plenty of space inside the cockpit, and a superior level of glide.
– Length: 4,73 m
– Width: 0,83 m
– Weight: 18 kg (without accessories & control system)
– Crew: 2 adults + 1 child – max. 250 kg