– High quality PVC specially treated to resist UV deterioration with an excellent resistance to the folding and unfolding: superior strength and rigidity, much lighter weight, remains ultra-stable over time
– High-resistance fabrics with perfect water-tightness: avoids any risk of water infiltration in the high-pressure inflatable sections.
– “Advanced SelyTech V2” exclusive glue = sealing and holding power with resistance to water and high temperature
– Panelled, Drop Stitch high-pressure structure (same as our SUP range) = strength, stiffness and light weight.
– Profiled deck (with deep V moulded tip sections front and rear) and steep-angled run-offs = excellent glide, high performance, lateral stability, directional control.
– Huge capacity for carrying equipment in the cockpit (plus extra, elasticated carry nets).
– Fast, easy inflation in less than 10 minutes thanks to its high pressure pump.
– Self-empty bung = fast, easy emptying after use.
Front deflector to minimise water entry in heavy chop.
– For who?
For intermediate to advanced level paddlers looking for a top-of-the-range inflatable kayak for outings and exploration on all kinds of water, flat and rough.
High-performance inflatable kayaks made using Drop Stitch construction technology, giving them extremely good rigidity, plenty of space inside the cockpit, and a superior level of glide.
Measurements: 13’5″ x 33.5″ | 4.10 x 0.85m
Weight: ±34lbs | ±15.5kg
Crew: 2 adults + 1 child* / 460lbs | 210kg