– TST -Twin Sheet Manufacture Technology = increased strength, excellent finish quality, increased UV resistance
– Comprehensive Outfitting: Bow, Stern and keel protectors, integral carry handles
– Replaceable keel and stern protectors for increased life-span
– Tri-Hull Design for great stability, glide and performance
– Foam seat pads = improved paddle comfort
– Rubber-coated front and rear carry handles = easy carrying on land
– Protective rear bumper = protection from knocks and easy launching
– Life lines = easy to climb back on board
– Elasticated straps = simple, secure storage for bags and water bottles
– Storage net = stores your essential equipment within easy reach
All the integral production fittings of TAHE kayaks are top quality to guarantee durability and paddle comfort.
– For who?
Complete beginners and intermediate level occasional paddlers. Also recommended for groups (clubs, schools, families).
Simple, stable kayaks at an affordable price, for flat water paddling.
Measurements: 11’9″ x 33.1″ | 3.59 x 0.84m
Weight: 63lbs | 28.5kg
Crew: 2 adults + 1 child* / 400lbs | 180kg (* max. weight: 25 kg)