UNMATCHED DURABILITY,UNEXPECTED PERFORMANCE
Worldwide best-sellers for decades, DURA-TEC surfboards feature an incredibly durable construction matched with performance-minded shapes. Designed by the legendary Gérard Dabbadie of France and Peter Pan of the USA to create a comprehensive range from precision shortboards to old school longboards to match all conditions and rider sizes. Surfers demanding worry-free use year after year trust DURA-TEC for their unmatched durability AND performance and are the proven choice for rental operations and surf schools the world over.
– Incredible Durability = Nearly Ding-Proof!
– Made in France = Clean Manufacturing Process
– Easy to Ride Shapes with Reliable Performance
– Polyurethane Core = Responsive Flex.
– FCS Removable Fins Included for Performance and Versatility
– BUILT-IN NOSE GUARD = to enhance product lifetime
– Measurements: 7’0″ x 22.00″ x 2.90″ | 214 x 56 x 7.3cm
– Volume: 51 L
– weight: 5.8 kg
– Shaper: Gérard Dabbadie
– Supplied fin(s): 3 x FCS M5 Thruster